General Meeting 4:30 pm in the Library Conference Room last Thursday of the month.
AGM: Date will be advised.
For more information can be found on our
What is our P & C about?
Our P&C is a group of members from the school community working together for the benefit of the school.
The P&C works very closely with our school towards building a stronger school community – where all children benefit!
Our P & C is involved in:
- School policy decisions and development
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Tuckshop management
- Fundraising activities
- School and classroom functions
- Outside School Hours Care management
- Uniform shop management
- Grant writing
How you can help?
Getting involved in our P&C doesn’t mean you’re taking up a fulltime job. Everyone is busy and any amount of time you can spare is valued.
Ways you can be involved:
- Provide input on school routine, P&C budgets and School budgets
- Contribute to policy such as behaviour management, school uniform and the Sun safe policy
- Assist with fundraising, functions and activities, tuckshop and uniform shop
Benefit of joining our P & C
Actions speak louder than words when it comes to valuing your child’s learning.
Joining the P&C is one of the best ways to show your children how much you value their education. Your child’s educational abilities are enhanced with your involvement.
By joining the P&C you are showing your children how committed you are to helping our students and school community.
- A nutritious and healthy tuckshop
- A safe and supportive outside school hours care facility
- Quality school uniforms
- Parents voice in school matters
- Creating close school community ties
- Enhanced learning environment
If you are interested please fill in the
Membership code of conduct form (PDF, 248KB) and send to the office.