Dear Parents / Carers,
Students have been enrolled in the learning place - virtual classroom.
Logon is the student mis id (that is the first letter of Christian name and first four letters of their surname and a specific number) All senior school students use this logon when at school.
The password is the one students use at school to access any computer.
Access to the virtual classroom is as follows:
- using an internet browser (chrome or edge is preferred) type in the learning place
- select student space
- depending on your browser it may ask you to choose either early, middle or senior years
- choose the appropriate option
- at the top of the page is the option : select my learning space
- then on the left hand side under the sub section resources: select courses
- Flagstone State School Virtual Classroom will appear in blue on the right
- Select this option : students the can work through the various activities in the appropriate year level.
Note students can also access the mathletics, reading eggs and literacy planet sites. (all log on and passwords are specific to each child)